- 2018 ‘Architectural Landscapes’ at GWest Gallery, solo exhibition
- 2017 ‘Landscapes Real and Imagined’ at Blackheath Halls, solo exhibition
- 2016 Age Exchange, joint exhibition
- 2013 ‘Michael Rosen, Patron of the Little Angel Theatre’ was acquired by the National Portrait Gallery for their Primary Collection.
- 2013 Self Portrait selected for the Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Competition, and acquired for the Collection.
- 2012 Two portraits selected for Royal society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition at the Mall Galleries
- 2011 ‘Michael Rosen, Patron of the Little Angel Theatre’ selected for BP Portrait Award
- 2011 Self Portrait selected for the Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Competition, at the Kings Place Gallery
- 2009 ‘Gail Porter’ selected for BP Portrait Award I studied design at Central School of Art and Design in London.
After working and travelling in Asia, I rediscovered my interest in fine art. I combined classes in figure drawing and painting, with raising a family. I continue to build on my skills as a portrait artist, and treat each new portrait as a unique challenge.